In this uncertain world, you want to know children are safe. At Children’s Discovery Center, we respect the trust parents have placed in us and taken measures to protect children from harm.
- Our security doors are always locked and can only be entered using a parental code. Parents receive a code upon enrollment. It is erased from the system when the child is disenrolled.
- During arrival and departure, parents utilize an automated touch-screen computer system to sign their child in and out. While logged into their account, they are able to view their billing statement, and read notes from teachers and other office messages.
- Alarm systems automatically notify the proper authorities in case of fire or after-hours break-in.
- Fire drills are conducted monthly and tornado drills are conducted in the spring and summer.
- Playground equipment is examined regularly.